In 2017, COIN initiated its Orphan Care project to alleviate the suffering of the world’s most vulnerable community, orphan children.
Some examples of Orphan Care Projects:
- Pakistan and Bangladesh: Sponsorship of educational and welfare needs of 10 orphans in Pakistan and 10 Rohingya orphans in Bangladesh. ($11,400.00).
- India: School Fee Support for 42 poor orphans in Tamilnadu, India.($5,400.00).
- Gaza: Provided funds for food and essential supplies for orphan children in Gaza. ($25,000.00).
- Syria and Yemen: Sponsored 10 Yemeni and 10 Syrian orphans in Syria and Yemen for their educational and welfare needs.($16,200.00).
- Somalia: Support for schooling needs and food for orphan children